Minecraft 1.6.1 was released today. It is not backwards compatible, therefore if you wish to play on the server, please wait until it is updated before updating.
The update process is mostly out of my control, however, here's a brief summary:
1. Wait for the Bukkit team to release a compatible and stable build.
2. Test the build on my testing server.
3. Test our plugins to see how well they work with 1.6.1.
4. Update any of my plugins if necessary.
5. Install the update on the server.
XenForo is now the powerhouse behind our website. At last.
Thanks to all of you for being such a great group. We apologize for the delay, it was mostly my overall failure to realize a few things that led to this delay. I'm not going to say what it was, because it was a pretty trivial failure. Embarrassing to say the least. Moving on...
Over the next week or so, we'll be working on installing add-ons and more; until then, please continue to use ProBoards and give it a kiss good-bye.
If you want your post count and ratings transferred, please do ask. I'm starting fresh, and you should too, but if you really want them that much, make an account and I'll set you up with your old stats.